Order Code: SS-REG-110
Order Code: SS-48R-1
Available to order
Or call us on 0845 094 9743 for further information
In-line Pressure Regulator for CO2 Incubators
These compact regulators are essential when connecting multiple makes and models of Incubators to your laboratory CO2 supply.
As the majority of CO2 Incubator manufacturers all use differing inlet pressure settings it can be easy to damage a CO2 Incubator which has a lower inlet pressure requirement.
By installing this simple, low cost device you can easily regulate the incoming CO2 pressure for each individual Incubator to the manufacturer's recommened setting.
Comes assembled and ready to fit and features Inlet and outlet ports with a 6.4mm stepped barbs to facilitate connection to commonly used 6mm ID supply tubing on CO2 Incubators.
• Compatible with all makes of incubator.
• Suitable for Carbon Dioxide or Nitrogen gases.
• Clear and precise flow gauge
• Low torque, non-rising adjusting knob.
• Snap action knob locks pressure setting when pushed in.
• Comes supplied with a handy wall bracket and hose clips
• Connection is a simple 5 minute job!
Compatible Gases: CO2, N2
Maximum inlet pressure: 20 bar (300 psig)
Operating temperature: -20° to +65°C (0° to +150°F) *
Adjustment range: 0 - 1.6 Bar (0 - 23 psi)
Inlet/Outler Connections: 6.4mm Hose tails for connection to 6mm (1/4-inch) bore tubing
Accessories supplied: Tubing clips x2, wall mount bracket
Matching Part Number/s: Equivalent to P0628-5030 & 170-110